Characteristics, Qualities & Traits of Taurus Men ♉♂
1. What You Need To Know About the Taurus Man
He just loves to eat, drink and be happy. He’s a rather simple man, but a man’s man nonetheless. He can seem out of sorts and cranky for no apparent reason. He can be a bit chauvinistic especially in relationships. He hates when you change the plans on him. He needs a good cook in his life and above all, he must always feel comfortable. He’s a family man and he likes routine.
2. He is practical and down to earth. He wants a high quality woman, not a woman for one night. He will put this woman on a pedestal, protect her and cherish her. He is not for the woman who craves adventure and excitement. The Taurus man is for the woman who craves stability and comfort. He is an incredible provider and is a very fine choice as a partner for the right woman. He is in it for the long haul so commitment is no problem for this man.
3. About Taurus Men
Taurus men are simple. It doesn’t take much for them to be content. They don’t like it when you change the plans on them at the last minute. They can seem cranky or upset for no reason but they’re just trying to work out their problems alone. Taurus men love a good cook and someone who is supportive. They fall into routines a lot. In relationship, a Taurus man will go out of his way as long as it’s real.
4. The Taurus man meets every challenge that comes his way with pride and determination.
5. Loyal and Loving
Taurus males have a lot of integrity and strength. They are loyal and loving. They often see things as either black or white.
It can be tough to change a Taurus man’s views. He doesn’t tolerate flirtatious partners but he isn’t always squeaky clean himself. He has a big sexual appetite.
6. Catching a Taurus Man
He is hard to catch, but easy to keep. It make take a Taurus man a while to ask you out, but once he has his heart set on you, watch out.
7. Taurus Man’s Love Life
Your Taurus man will think long and hard before he says those three words: “I love you.” Like anything with this sign, having patience is the key. His sign’s fixed nature means he lives life slow and steady. You won’t get far with Taurus unless he’s seriously into you and he knows you feel the same towards him.
8. How to Kiss a Taurus Man
Taurus men love physical touch. He most definitely wants to kiss you if not at the very least, hold your body close for the longest time. If he’s too nervous about making that move, you should do it first.
9. Committed Partner
Taurus is a committed partner. They prefer to take their time, using a slow but steady courtship style. They enjoy a close, meaningful relationship with all the affection and intimacy it provides. Taurus is also strong enough to be the “power” in the relationship. They love being pampered and a constant flow of nice surprises will keep them interested. They will give you all they can if they believe the feeling is mutual.
10. Taurus Men in Love
The Taurus man likes to bid his time and patiently wait for love to come into his life. He is ruled by Venus, the goddess of love and beauty. This is why he is moved by a pretty face, just as he appreciates all forms of beauty including art and music. He wants and needs security so would be perfectly happy for a once-a-week meeting with his lover as long as they see them regularly. He is not the ‘hearts and flowers’ type. He makes up for it by being loyal, true and kind. He may not gush and spend loads of money on his partner. In fact, he is very attached to money so will probably not go overboard on gifts. But he will always be there for his partner and will listen to their woes without complaint.
The way to a Taurus man’s heart is likely to be his stomach. He’ll be very susceptible to everything that turns on his senses; perfume, watching sports and comedy or good films, with you of course. As a fixed sign, your Taurus man is not likely to have a wandering eye, although may take a peek at the pretty girls walking down the street. In bed, he will love touching and kissing you and will appreciate soft skin.
11. How a Taurus Man Acts When He is In Love
- He dedicates time to you.
- He introduces you to his family and closest friends.
- He hits the brakes on some aspects of your relationship.
- He talks about the future with you in it.
- He brings the traditional romance.
- He tells you his secrets.
- He wants to touch you all the time.
- He gets a little possessive.
12. Taurus Man in Relationships
He has a strange need to lie around all day long and eat what someone else prepares for him, with a strong tendency to become his partner’s spoiled son instead of a lover. This is not a rule.
There is a phase in every Taurus’ life when they’d rather do nothing. It’s important for them to get out of the house everyday. This is easy when the relationship is new, for it will give him enough energy and motivation to be creative and interesting, as Venus should be. However, when a Taurus man starts living with someone, he has to stay on the move. If not, he can become so static that even he would be bored by himself.
13. They try to strive for secure and sound relationships, especially where love is the pursuit. Spending as much time as they feel is necessary to cement a lasting faithful partnership is no deterrent to the passionate Taurus. Being traditionalists by nature, they can be overwhelmingly possessive. They may also be unwilling to provide the freedom their partner needs to allow a lasting, committed relationship.
14. Taurus Man Traits
The Taurus man is calm, collected, dependable and independent. They like to be financially secure and keep life simple.
15. The Taurus Guy
He isn’t anyone’s idea of a tempestuous lover boy. Patient but forceful is more like it. He is the most stubborn of all signs of the zodiac. He just doesn’t give in. Taurus guys are earthy and they can be sensual if the right man or woman unleashes their uptightness. Food and drink are at the top of his list of pleasures. He is confident. He doesn’t spend money too easily. He’s saving it for a rainy day but that day never comes. He just keeps packing it away, hoarding it even. He is one of those boys that when he gets sick — he whines! And wants you to wait on him hand and foot. But this guy can be real emotional too and that is a spectacular quality.